Data.Space is back in 2021 in a new format. It is moving online!
Since 2017, Data.Space has been raising awareness of the global and local challenges, which can be met with space solutions, as well as the commercial opportunities that are being realised through the democratisation of space. The event provides a platform for thought-leaders across startups, investors, decision-makers, policy makers and data scientists to network and discover the new opportunities that space is enabling.
Over the online series, the agenda will allow you to discover space-enabled data sources, the applications of this data to solve challenges, and look to the future. Space for Everyone will theme the series, and you will discover why you should be looking to space to address challenges here on Earth.
- 16th February – Space for Today
- 16th March – Space for Inclusive Growth
- 16th March – Data.Space Ones2Watch
- 16th April – Space for Sustainability
- 17th May – Space for Transparency
- 16th June – Space for Humanity
- 16th July – Space for Climate
- 16th July – Space for Tomorrow