to: 16 Jul 2020
Go to Website.
Join us for the thirteenth in our series of webinars discussing the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), where we will be joined by senior representatives from EY to discuss the topic of ‘Aerospace in a Pandemic’.
Covid-19 continues to impact civil aerospace significantly with global disruption to supply chains and delays in delivery of new aircraft causing uncertainty across the manufacturing side of the sector.
As some travel restrictions start to lift, EY take a look at how much damage has been done to the sector and to confidence already. Across both civil and military areas of aerospace there have been different impacts of the crisis and so different responses are expected.
In order to get the industry on the road to recovery and to the ‘new normal’ is essential to understand the future of air travel and demand. The EY team will examine how industry has responded so far and how they see the future.
- Host: Caroline Donaghy, Director of Defence, ADS Group
- Daniel M. Guttmann – EY Parthenon, Industrial Products and Services Lead
- Matthew Ward – EY UK&I Aerospace and Defence Lead
- Matthew Vernon – EY UK&I Transaction Diligence
THE TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Where are we now?
- Where are we going?
- How is the industry responding?
- Updates on business support announced by Government, Caroline Donaghy – Director of Defence, ADS
- Update from senior representatives from EY