to: 25 Jun 2020
Go to Website.
e-shape is the main project supporting the European Commission led initiative EuroGEO, the European contribution to the Group on Earth Observations (GEO). EARSC is involved in e-shape, leading the Users’ uptake, Capacity Building and Liaison activities.
Would you like to know how e-shape can support European companies to develop? Join us on June 25, 2020 at 16:00- 16h45 (CET) to listen from two e-shape partners why this project is an opportunity and how you can benefit from it.
In this EOcafe we will address these questions:
• How can you be involved in e-shape?
• How can you get up to 50k€ and support to develop in GEO?
• Which support can an EU company benefit?
• How to contribute to and benefit from a better understanding of the European Earth Observation Resources?
Our host, Geoff Sawyer, EARSC’s Secretary General will exchange with two special guests:
• Marie-Francoise VOIDROT, Europe Director of the Innovation Program at OGC Europe
• Emmanuel PAJOT, Project Manager at EARSC