to: 08 Oct 2020
Go to Website.
In this EOcafe the following questions will be discussed:
- What is the current position of the Council regarding the ongoing negotiations with the Parliament and the European Commission?
- What could be the consequences of these negotiations for the Space programme?
- What are the planned measures to help the industry in the current situation?
- How will the European industrial strategy bring new opportunities for the space sector?
- The Covid crisis has put the European environmental focus at risk but the Council stated that the European Green Deal would remain a priority and would be at the heart of the economic recovery. What will be the impact of the new European’s growth plan on the space sector?
- How do you envision the European space strategy in the next decade?
Our special guests are:
- Kai-Uwe Schrogl, ESA, seconded to the German EU Council Presidency
- Haude Lannon, Senior Manager, International Public Policy, Access Partnership