to: 08 Oct 2020
Go to Website.
The European Space Thermal Engineering Workshop, organised by the ESA/ESTEC Thermal Division, will be held on:
Tuesday 6 to Thursday 8 October 2020
at ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Aim and scope
The aim of the workshop is:
- to provide a forum for the exchange of views, experiences, best practices and lessons learned for thermal engineers involved in space missions
- to promote and facilitate contacts between thermal engineers and thermal technologies and tool developers
- to present recent developments on all aspects of the thermal engineering domain and to solicit feedback
- to present new approaches and methodologies e.g. for thermal design, analysis and verification
Topics covered include in particular
- thermal design (for platforms, instruments etc.)
- thermal analysis and software tools
- thermal testing
- thermal control technologies
- two-phase heat transport technology
- thermal technologies and methodologies related to small satellites and CubeSats
- mapping of thermal results to mechanical models and guidelines for thermo-elastic (for thermal part)
The workshop will consist of presentations only. The working language will be English.