to: 11 Feb 2020
Digital Catapult, Euston Road, London, UK
Go to Website.
Join Digital Catapult on Tuesday 11 February for the FED4SAE showcase – bringing together both innovative startups in the connected technology sector and a range of key stakeholders for a day of demos, presentations and networking.
Digital Catapult is the UK hub for FED4SAE and is a part of a network of innovation hubs across Europe boosting and sustaining the digitisation of industry by strengthening competitiveness in cyber physical systems (CPS). FED4SAE facilitates the development of new CPS solutions, products and businesses in five main application domains: smart health, smart city, smart manufacturing, smart mobility and smart transportation. The startups from this programme have each received funding and expert support to further develop their smart city and industrial IoT solutions.
Fundamental to the adoption and development of advanced digital technologies is the need to support the growth of both tech and non-tech based startups.
The FED4SAE programme has three main goals through which it aims to achieve this development.
- Enable both tech and non-tech innovative third party startups and scaleups to build new products and services with “digital inside”
- Act as a European added-value one-stop-shop to facilitate innovators-suppliers cross-border partnerships, to accelerate innovation, providing technical, industrial and innovation management expertise.
- Link innovators to investors to enable further funding opportunities and the next steps of the third parties’ developments after completing their application experiments.
Who should attend
The FED4SAE showcase is exclusively designed for the following industry players:
- Venture capitalists and representatives of investment funds
- Corporate venture firms and representatives of corporates
- Angel syndicates, networks and groups
- Individual angel investors and high net-worth individuals
- Relevant academics
- Local government and representatives from government
The FED4SAE showcase is an opportunity for attendees to watch demos, network and hear pitches from some of the most exciting startups and scaleups creating innovative solutions in the connected technology, Industrial IoT and smart city sectors.
All of the companies that are part of the FED4SAE project have been through a rigorous process, pitching workshops and subsequent programme to support and develop their business growth. These companies are leading in the industry and will be vetted for investment readiness.
A little more info
FED4SAE is part of the Smart-Anything-Everywhere Initiative under the Horizon 2020 Leadership in Enabling Industrial Technologies (LEIT). The three year project aims to facilitate the acceleration of European cyber-physical system (CPS) solutions to market and will boost digitisation of European industry by strengthening companies’ competitiveness in the CPS market.
Find out more about the FED4SAE programme here.