to: 25 May 2023
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
Go to Website.
GLOC 2023 will contribute to the global efforts to better understand and battle climate change through the use of space-based services and applications. First conference of its kind, GLOC 2023 is designed to encourage the sharing of programmatic, technical and policy information, as well as collaborative solutions, challenges, lessons learnt, and paths forward among all nations.
GLOC 2023 will focus on the theme “Fire and Ice – Planetary Extremes in a Changing Climate” and will address various topics of interest in relation to space and climate change with a specific focus on:
- Climate change impacts on the environment
- Applications and services driven by climate change
- Impacts of a changing climate on policy and law
- Commercial opportunities created by a changing climate
- Present and future international collaboration on space missions related to climate change
- Social, communications, economic and cultural dimensions of environmental change