to: 19 May 2020
Go to Website.
We invite SMEs and start-ups from all sectors to join us on Tuesday, 19 May 2020, from 11:00 to 13:00 CET for the PARSEC Virtual matchmaking event. This event is a great opportunity to network with the PARSEC ecosystem of innovators and meet your match for the Open Call 2.
We offer you the opportunity to pitch your business to #100PARSEC and to the other attendees during a live session and have multiple one-on-one B2B meetings with companies from various backgrounds and expertise to work on a common product or service. You will have the chance to book the available B2B slots before the event.
SMEs or a start-ups from one of the PARSEC eligible countries who are looking for expanding their network and scaling-up their business are invited join the event! Your company can be active in any field (ICT, AI, insurance, logistics, EO…). Please note that to apply for the Open Call 2 you will have to develop an Earth Observation-based solution targeting an issue in one of our focus sectors – food, energy or environment.
How to prepare for the virtual matchmaking event?
- Fill out the registration form until Friday, 15th of May 2020;
- Receive your invitation via e-mail;
- Be ready to perform a 1-minute pitch presenting your company & its services (suggested format: 1 slide PowerPoint presentation, you can use this template);
- Book in advance six B2B meetings with other attendees to meet your match;
- Take a comfortable seat and your laptop;
- Connect to our virtual networking on the 19th of May 2020 at 11:00 CEST!