to: 10 Sep 2019
Go to Website.
The PhiWeek Bootcamp is hosted by the European Space Agency (ESA) in the framework of Φ-Week. It is an intensive 5-day event, which guides you through the design sprint process, answering critical questions in the design, prototyping, and testing of ideas relating to earth observation.
- On Friday, you’ll map out the problem and pick an important place to focus.
- On Saturday, you’ll sketch competing solutions on paper.
- On Sunday, you’ll make difficult decisions and turn your ideas into a testable hypothesis.
- On Monday you’ll hammer out a high-fidelity prototype.
- And on Tuesday you’ll test it with real-life humans before presenting the final prototype.