to: 11 Sep 2020
Go to Website.
From 7th September to 11th September, we will be sharing and celebrating the work of our Satellite Applications Catapult Researchers in Residence. This programme supports university academics for research residencies at the Catapult, which may be flexibly spread between 1 and 4 years.
Following a week of tailored content and video, highlighting their work, on Friday 11th September at 10.30am – 12:00pm, we will be hosting a live Q&A session with our four researchers, giving you the opportunity to find out more about their work, and ask any questions you may have.
- Introduction to the Researchers in Residence Programme – Ling Xu – Partnerships and Engagement, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Welcome – Stuart Martin, CEO Satellite Applications Catapult
Researchers in Residence Programme Synopses:
- Dr Daniel Oi – Senior Lecturer in Physics at the University of Strathclyde
- Dr Eloise Marais – Associate Professor in Physical Geography at UCL (formerly Associate Professor at the University of Leicester)
- Dr Robert Houghton – Associate Professor, Faculty of Engineering, University of Nottingham
- Dr Steven Reece – Senior Research Fellow in Engineering Science at the University of Oxford
Open Q&A session – you can submit your questions via social media or by emailing email@example.com