to: 12 May 2020
Go to Website.
The SFN are running full-day surgeries.
The next surgeries will be taking place remotely on the 12 May 2020 with a focus on issues related to COVID-19. Topics can include the following:
- Any issues related to COVID-19
- Possible access to finance, including grant finance and the Government’s financial support schemes in relation to COVID-19
- Contract issues related to COVID-19
- Regulatory advice (licensing and spectrum), including any challenges posed by COVID-19 in relation to regulatory compliance
- Advice as to business opportunities between companies in the current climate, including with companies outside the space sector
- Government support and opportunities
- BackonBoard project to support companies seeking experienced help to navigate through these difficult times
- FDI and growth in the UK
Bookings will be in the form of hourly meetings, and several Government departments and Ofcom are supporting the initiative. To arrange a booking, please contact Joanne Wheeler: