to: 15 Dec 2020
Go to Website.
In ESA Business Applications our aim is to show that space is open for business and has the power to improve our everyday lives on Earth. We do this by helping companies to integrate space data and technology into commercial services. Successful applicants receive:
- Zero-equity funding (from €60k to €2M+ per activity).
- A personalised ESA consultant.
- Technical & commercial guidance.
- Access to our network of partners.
- Credibility of the ESA brand.
We are particularly interested in applications of space technology to previously untapped consumer markets.
This networking event will be an opportunity to learn more about the programme. It will also explore the topic of Space applications to support innovations in Circular Cities.
Tom Greenwood, ESA Business Applications Regional Ambassador London & South East
– Urban navigation made easy
– Delivering cleaner urban healthcare
– Your Business Powered by Space
Ian Downey & Victoria Christmas, ESA Business Applications, UK Ambassador Platform
– Discussion and Q&A