to: 27 May 2020
Go to Website.
Join us for the careers in space webinar where we explore career opportunities for future generations. Get first hand stories and knowledge about what a day in the life of the space industry looks like. The space sector is growing immensely and this is your chance to see how you might get involved.
With the UK government aiming to capture 10% of the global space industry by 2030, we have seen an aproximate 3.3% growth in the industry per annum. We are on the cusp of massive space exploration and new emerging technologies. Now is the time to get excited about space.
Our panel includes:
- Kathie Bowden, National Space Skills & Careers Point of Contact, UK Space Agency
- Andrew Paliwoda, CEO, Responsive Access
- Robert Elliot, Head of Business Development, RAL Space
- Katie Miller, Project Manager, Skyrora Ltd
- Remco Timmermans, Space Media Specialist, Seventy Media
Event organised and hosted by Skyrora Limited.